2020-08-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Lan Error

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8de84bc21cfdf4bf11b4724ee1046e15b239e964967722298d4bc93e631b864d
Message ID: <CAESLx0KBbSBtW+iVhP4dmbHq-keYPmiPrULNvcpKqNx0OAZntQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a919fbb6-b824-4028-a3da-d238a32ba4cen@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2020-08-26 06:08:42 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:08:42 +0800

Raw message

Hi Domingo

I can see you're trying to install the new version. If you run nmcli it
should show you all the network interfaces it knows about. You should have
2 that start with 'enp' and one will show settings, and probably the line
'route4 0.0.0.0/0'. This is your default gateway, your wan connection. The
other should then be your LAN inteface. Say it was enp2s0, you'd run the
command 'nmcli device set enp2s0 managed no' and then rerun the first run
wizard to fixup your configuration.