2020-08-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Lan Error

Header Data

From: Domingo Gómez <do***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 978ee4dceb525cd8335ed05000df279ce3857b6e03c0a2dd1cbdab7aae93d283
Message ID: <2f66d4f9-13c7-4df8-b762-8659b5e2b8ccn@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KBbSBtW+iVhP4dmbHq-keYPmiPrULNvcpKqNx0OAZntQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-08-26 20:08:42 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:08:42 -0700

Raw message

Thanks Tim.
My Network interface did not have the prefix "enp" but its name was
enx000000000001 because it is a Chinese usb lan that I used to test in
VirtualBox. I just copied and pasted that name during setup and it worked.
Today I replaced it grase stable with grease beta. I had using it since
2014, but I needed to update Ubuntu to 18.04 and that's why I installed the
Alpha from grasehotspot.
Everything works fine, the only thing is that some options that were before
are missed.