2011-10-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Template warning on upgrade!

Header Data

From: ????? ?????? <pa***s@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: 428e5044f91e9e4d84db6868c9a8821e9c805fdc252ed66cdfff0b5747b4dd24
Message ID: <1317976238.24451.YahooMailNeo@web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Reply To: <4E8D08B3.4090101@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-07 01:30:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 01:30:38 -0700

Raw message

hi..

can we choose to upgrade manually..??
because i have change some hard coded in your code..
and it will be such a pain when i found the code was restore in the morning..
because i have change them again from beginning while my client keep bugging me because they cant browse internet..
so it will help me a lot if i can choose to update manually

note: i change the hardcoded ip from 10.1.0.1 to 192.168.215.1 and some minor adjustment based on my need.

thank :)