2012-06-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Next release taking shape!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ca58aa39628e028d399bb9ec6759b918fcf0f5de4ca6e8b714b5c9dd17b06093
Message ID: <CAESLx0+3JVPgeEpSecX30cdXz=AMH=V2WPoD1eoTGtuv0aa+_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J83m3vQEzKBrc=tMf7nz2HimS=HGJmmv+z65Y5gZ7hmA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-06-29 15:05:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:05:39 +1000

Raw message

And a few more bug fixes. Package still in
dev.packages.grasehotspot.org, please test if you are able to

Tim

grase-www-portal (3.7.4-dev5) purewhite; urgency=low

  * Cron archive scripts allowed negative time value which allowed
usage after using all allowed time
  * Fix Reports some more

 -- Tim White <ti***m@grasehotspot.org>  Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:59:03 +1000

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been doing some small simple bug fixes recently. While I've not
> managed to work on the big features I want to have in place soon, I
> feel I need to get this release out soon, as it has some great bug
> fixes in it.
>
> So below are the changelog entries that I've been working on. The
> package (3.7.4-dev4) is in the dev repository, so please try it if you
> are brave.
>
> I've got it installed in one location, so will try and test it to make
> sure its not going to break anything. But if no major holdups are
> found, I'll push it to the main repository as 3.7.5.
>
> Please, test if you are able to (change packages.grasehotspot.org to
> dev.packages.grasehotspot.org) so that when it gets released, we don't
> have a whole bunch of broken installs!
>
> This should also work on Ubuntu 12.04, however only limited testing
> has taken place atm.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim
>
> grase-www-portal (3.7.4-dev4) purewhite; urgency=low
>
>  * Check if bogusnxdomains has returned ips
>  * Shorten long "time" format from "days" to "d"
>  * Updated German Translation (S. Schneeweiß)
>  * Fixed bug preventing group table being created by newer MySQL servers
>  * Fixed bug (#73) that prevented expired users from being deleted
>  * Fixed bug (#50) Usermin menus broken
>
>  -- Tim White <ti***m@grasehotspot.org>  Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:41:50 +1000
>
> grase-www-portal (3.7.4-dev3) purewhite; urgency=low
>
>  * Fix UUCP timerange filter to allow more values
>  * Added more contributors
>
>  -- Tim White <ti***m@hotspot.purewhite.id.au>  Sat, 12 May 2012 07:36:44 +1000
>
> grase-www-portal (3.7.4-dev2) purewhite; urgency=low
>
>  * Some smart caching of user details and settings to reduce database
> calls significantly (and page load times) ref #63
>  * Fix report graphs (and filter out CoovaChilli User) Fixes #52
>  * Major fix for archiving users
>
>  -- Tim White <ti***m@hotspot.purewhite.id.au>  Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:05:22 +1000

Thread