2012-07-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Next release taking shape!

Header Data

From: Thomas Stefanidis <th***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3846156cf8c7b48c84cb944c11ac08473cf87156948f910989698022a590d39a
Message ID: <CAPz6xh7=XQEWAJnuhD9g+X1PW9D-=dd2b+kyQJJx3S3BVYp9sQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JHcdri7dF8cg4XcGRkM+E35TjvZDCRvRzFCHWeHYh80w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-02 13:09:38 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:09:38 +0300

Raw message

Tim, I didn't have time to change it today.
I will make the change first thing in the morning and i will let you know.
;-)