2012-07-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Next release taking shape!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fe2d3d5db414396b3598cd959a9f7b15116ce987e9d32421d5dc8dd2cddf421c
Message ID: <CAESLx0JFoTketG3-CfRwKuGeQynCXdnrG2=SyhKXF7r9QBDYwA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh603tSkuDx2-m7A=3FuUdpqNP8xRdUUwDrDB_5ffhQoeg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-12 03:52:24 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:52:24 +1000

Raw message

Thanks for updating.

Nothing really to test first, just general use to make sure we don't
have some big bugs that I've just overlooked, and haven't regressed.

As for my kids, my eldest is 2, and settled down with the new bubby
very well. The new bubby is almost 3 months old now, and we still
aren't getting the amount of sleep we are used to, oh well, that's
life!

Tim