2012-07-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Next release taking shape!

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2c7e00a27fc54b0b8e0bfeff2fafb28188e32701024ea5fb8de6b09ffa2c7f27
Message ID: <CAESLx0KBN5F54fRob9QN7NGAp5F7ZwxhdWdJqpmjfMqaReOQJg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh4=NTdpYMpWS=s6a3EARizEMGYP2QK9qTELS_cLPvxpZA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-07-12 04:55:40 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:55:40 +1000

Raw message

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Thomas Stefanidis
<th***s@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim!
>
> Nice to hear that everything is fine!
> Well, sleep is something you have to postpone for at least some years!
> ;-)
>
> Conserning Grace, i have nothing to report since the time i changed to dev.
> Everything seems to work fine.
> Is there anything you want me to check?

Probably an important thing to check, is that users you expect to have
expired and been deleted (i.e. been expired for 2 months or more)
should be deleted from the system, and that users who have finished
all their time quota actually can't use it after a month has passed.
When it updated, it should have fixed any accounts that could have
possibly bypassed it. (And being tired right now, I need to go back
and check that I pushed that version to dev)

Thanks heaps