2012-08-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] SMS Self-registration

Header Data

From: Julien Cornuwel <co***l@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 16852b8e549b6538b5d05b68f8451aefb1796a7b4e4bd130d8f1c02a2da1c28b
Message ID: <CAOvShqo-Q3fM3SZcybzA6LY2fE2P_tGkwPW-Eb84Biv=YSEtiA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JeQAfMjdKm=e16vTMTpZyQdWShpw1DdkkM5eM8jpL98Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-27 03:02:52 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:02:52 +0200

Raw message

Well, if you allow vouchers to be free, that could do the trick for me...
Do you plan on using third-party APIs (like twilio, ovh, etc...) for
sending messages?

How far are you in the process?
Anything I can do to help?