2012-08-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] SMS Self-registration

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f270d0c242d49413f5e1173b0b37c155459281515053ac243b7dd8d9cdb0d6d5
Message ID: <CAESLx0JeQAfMjdKm=e16vTMTpZyQdWShpw1DdkkM5eM8jpL98Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAOvShqorDJxCHjdBg=eMBEJ0N_fcafxnbByBbEw_s7NDXVzQ9A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-08-27 02:40:08 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:40:08 +1000

Raw message

Quick reply from my Ph.

I'm in the process of making a plugin system for "buying " vouchers that
will allow just this!

Stay tuned for more details.

Tim