2013-01-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Manual IP Tables changes

Header Data

From: Peter Cummins <pe***r@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Message Hash: 46c6881c1d2a7e39d1a5ee11f868e66a243401ba9acbe26cbb0db48d709b075a
Message ID: <1357804205.957439@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Reply To: <50EE0420.4070505@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-10 00:50:49 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:50:49 +1000

Raw message

It has been a few years since I last created the needed tables, so I will have to work them out again. If putting the rules in the up.sh file will constantly apply them then I will try that. I do not quite follow what you mean about the tun0 interface, but I am sure that I can find out.

I will give this a try and let you know how I go. If you have any relevant flashes of brilliance in the meantime feel free to let me know. :-)

--

Regards,
Peter Cummins

Other Services we offer:

-->Backup Services:
1. External Hard drives
2. Backup Software/Setup
Buy and setup yourself, or have our tech set it up for you.

-->Extended 2 Year Warranty on Systems supplied by Computing Everywhere:
Includes labour, travel and parts: $200 for each computer

-->Service Agreement:
What’s in it for you?
1. 1 scheduled maintenance visit per month, first hour on-site free (no travel charged)
2. Any time resulting from that appointment, after the first hour, charged at $90/hour.
3. ALL other appointments during the month are charged at $95/hour.
[$90 /month (2 months minimum)]

Thread