2013-01-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Manual IP Tables changes

Header Data

From: Peter Cummins <pe***r@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Message Hash: 98aac40f969f9084388f7fbcc3f359a168ef73a89f12fd95b1838014152b93ad
Message ID: <1357775878.819370@computingeverywhere.com.au>
Reply To: <50EDF280.3060504@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-09 16:58:10 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:58:10 +1000

Raw message

I would like to have two WAN ports, with certain network devices (specified by MAC address) using the second WAN. I have done this previously just using Linux and IP Tables, but not alongside HotSpot software.

--

Regards,
Peter Cummins

Other Services we offer:

-->Backup Services:
1. External Hard drives
2. Backup Software/Setup
Buy and setup yourself, or have our tech set it up for you.

-->Extended 2 Year Warranty on Systems supplied by Computing Everywhere:
Includes labour, travel and parts: $200 for each computer

-->Service Agreement:
What’s in it for you?
1. 1 scheduled maintenance visit per month, first hour on-site free (no travel charged)
2. Any time resulting from that appointment, after the first hour, charged at $90/hour.
3. ALL other appointments during the month are charged at $95/hour.
[$90 /month (2 months minimum)]

Thread