2014-10-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: 12.04 LTS and 14.04 LTS (nightly) DHCP doesn’t work

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 19af9e4f6b1b0d0827add2b908fada141eb2e2643ef0ce8f78b88993ff62ebcc
Message ID: <544E79CE.5080209@radez.hr>
Reply To: <f1431621-bb44-45ec-8c90-066b0adacf69@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-27 09:58:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:58:54 +0100

Raw message

Nightly builds goes to 14.0 only as I know.
Nightly builds are changing often, sometimes twice a night, and
sometimes new build is buggy, some things are broken... this is how
develop goes this way.

so, its hard to say what is wrong with your case. Who knows which build
you pick up.

If you are newbie here, better download stabile version 3.7.7.11 from
official site, and go with 12.04 ubuntu.

Old realteks working nice with me, or don't working at all.

Drazen

Thread