2014-11-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: 12.04 LTS and 14.04 LTS (nightly) DHCP doesn’t work

Header Data

From: Sinnvoll L <si***l@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d7e183d84f8a30c2600411645e9d8c8902d583ed975fe795927a5268f38daa2e
Message ID: <91e043cc-5922-425e-8721-6c2294f031db@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+6PZErv4cVBSmTdJ=NHDa2n9mnH2Bpgprnf4MH0UM4kw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-11-01 03:50:10 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 03:50:10 -0700

Raw message

Mine is:

//////
#### This file is auto generated                              ####
#### Please do not edit it.                                   ####
#### Changes can be made in the Grase Hotspot Admin interface ####
#chilli_lanip 10.1.0.1
#chilli_wanif eth0
#chilli_lanif eth1
#chilli_network 10.1.0.0
#chilli_netmask 255.255.255.0

address=/grasehotspot.lan/10.1.0.1
address=/logout/1.0.0.0
address=/logoff/1.0.0.0

no-resolv
strict-order

expand-hosts
domain=hotspot.lan
server=8.8.8.8
server=208.67.220.123
server=208.67.222.123
server=192.168.11.1
bogus-nxdomain=67.215.65.132
# last updated 1414426969
//////

Although today(had'nt tried for the last couple of days) DNS + DHCP work
fine again.. I'll try to customize my Portal now and see how that goes..

ThankS!