2014-10-10 - Re: What still needs to be done before the next release?

Header Data

From: bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com>
Message Hash: 43c5f5c22c36c2437d0cf9a2ac1d6d3c3c4a778a36db893afef7dbd336420788
Message ID: <db6b6522-9445-4ee3-b2ab-1c843bf71d7a@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+yfsg9WDVNUKfBzCdnRDy_g4rBPAHHgkJwwOekSAkCKg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-10 10:39:20 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:39:20 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

- is it possible to have option, how many characters  username and password
have ? i know from my experience customers make mistakes with passwords and
usernames, and with option to have for example 4 character username or
password would be ideal

- is it possible to add, option where i can choose auto generated username,
for example if i choose "grase" it will generate usernames: grase1, grase2,
grase3... etc... with auto generated passwords

- ive found one thing, i build new hotspot for company name Harry's Bar,
and where i type name in "Title Page" in  "portal customization" it does
not recognise this symbol ', when click save button, it shows only "Harry"
and rest is missing, is it possible to include this symbol '

- lastly, ive been editing yesterday loads of css, and every time to test
it you have scroll to the bottom and click save, is it possible to add
additional save button under Custom CSS, in portal customization ?

- nightly works perfectly for me, ive test it on android, 4.4.2 galaxy s4,
ubuntu (virtual box).

many thanks :)