2014-10-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] What still needs to be done before the next release?

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9ad1a945beb1c67157ecc2f4471d2264e97ff333e47eb727ba1cff34a1b20de0
Message ID: <CABGyL5vCTRJ2+7E6xF0Xjr9FapvuNfw_Vtg6N86PpqU5otPt3w@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+yfsg9WDVNUKfBzCdnRDy_g4rBPAHHgkJwwOekSAkCKg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-15 03:29:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:29:56 +0200

Raw message

Hi Tim

Thanks a lot for all the work you have put into this. I see now we can make
a batch of 1000 vouchers: Can you confirm if now all vouchers will activate
expiry date on first log-on? Or the expiry is still set to start count down
after printing?

Regards
Louis