2014-10-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: What still needs to be done before the next release?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d69f5c14f105ad79143f12195c5578cc6f62947ff0f09a397f650dbf17d872a3
Message ID: <CAESLx0+qe0hnMj5y2BWn2=b45wvc-nhd0Cgh0HuprNgdcp-VSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <db6b6522-9445-4ee3-b2ab-1c843bf71d7a@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-10-10 20:15:02 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 13:15:02 +1000

Raw message

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 3:39 AM, bartosz <ba***z@miklaszewski.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> - is it possible to have option, how many characters  username and
> password have ? i know from my experience customers make mistakes with
> passwords and usernames, and with option to have for example 4 character
> username or password would be ideal

Done, see hidden settings page in latest nightly. (
http://hostname/grase/radmin/advancedsettings.php)

> - is it possible to add, option where i can choose auto generated
> username, for example if i choose "grase" it will generate usernames:
> grase1, grase2, grase3... etc... with auto generated passwords

I'll do that as part of the CSV import I think. (See
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/113). That probably
won't make it into this release.

> - ive found one thing, i build new hotspot for company name Harry's Bar,
> and where i type name in "Title Page" in  "portal customization" it does
> not recognise this symbol ', when click save button, it shows only "Harry"
> and rest is missing, is it possible to include this symbol '

Thanks for that. Fixed in a number of locations now.

> - lastly, ive been editing yesterday loads of css, and every time to test
> it you have scroll to the bottom and click save, is it possible to add
> additional save button under Custom CSS, in portal customization ?

Have a look at the latest nightly and let me know if that works.

> - nightly works perfectly for me, ive test it on android, 4.4.2 galaxy s4,
> ubuntu (virtual box).

Thanks for testing!