2014-12-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Grase Hotspot working with DD-WRT routers in remote locations.

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 04f6e5e9e23ba2e67e3f5afec6f8d70ff0c4c0e669c72c8684b1d5b7a381dcb6
Message ID: <547EB8D1.6050000@radez.hr>
Reply To: <c36d2e76-109d-401f-a8fa-f11ce7b974a8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-03 00:16:33 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 08:16:33 +0100

Raw message

I am joining  to Antonio.
Would be nice to see that solution documented.
Drazen

Thread