2014-12-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Small ticket change suggestion

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a05f03017c870c1231e37be478d6bfafaed71b050eba7ef3de62e46814292b29
Message ID: <CAESLx0KpbxnEqe9=_c+ogGNRVqksNEtzp41ck0Ny-02kz=E1_g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <548E66CC.8010702@neon-john.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-15 03:04:42 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:04:42 +1000

Raw message

https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/118

I've created an issue for this. It shouldn't be too hard to implement. I'd
probably make it a couple of settings, which can make the username just
lowercase letters, and probably 2 levels for simple passwords, just
numbers, and numbers with lowercase letters.

There is already settings for length, it's just not quite what you expect,
as it's not a fixed length, rather a setting that controls the approximate
length.

Tim