2014-12-14 - Re: Small ticket change suggestion

Header Data

From: NeonJohn <jg***d@neon-john.com>
Message Hash: b9622773e97b64799329b799f7a48b2e5be032033cafd22ad7b1904e18d0d555
Message ID: <548E66CC.8010702@neon-john.com>
Reply To: <CAEgZ11u8JbJONjnR2JDdct_jprtHi_z3_C+TEHYE4DKpEvo3XQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2014-12-14 21:42:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:42:52 -0500

Raw message

Super.  Thanks again,
John

--