2015-03-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Where to configure the hotspot domain?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: af4ceb4663b60e4bb1c0718d7249f2c5c9373e6997978187fe19c7b76c030fa7
Message ID: <CAESLx0+NxvvGsK0+=JrFyUt=Cjn1QM3kySqdhsnuTq_Zzgvo-g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <8565698f-eab7-4df9-afaa-6783cb16263b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-21 19:59:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:59:21 +1000

Raw message

Hi Kralan

What's your use case for wanting to change the domain? In a normal "hotspot
setup" it's a public network, and that domain name is a shortcut for doing
things like logging out. I'm happy to make it customisable, just open a bug
report on github. Even better, submit a pull request with the UI changes
for it, otherwise it could be sometime before I get to it.