2015-03-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Where to configure the hotspot domain?

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: d80f65f1b883c6718e15c004048786d74f714cccaf4d9bf738cc61046dce481b
Message ID: <e61f914b-5f6e-4fdd-b6e9-67dd14f12688@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+NxvvGsK0+=JrFyUt=Cjn1QM3kySqdhsnuTq_Zzgvo-g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-03-27 04:25:59 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 04:25:59 -0700

Raw message

I attched patches to the respective github issue.