2015-04-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Blocking adult content with Grase

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 5aa564886ac5c9a17addab4fbf40c1487d7bfae26c0b7cba468b13c7622fe8c6
Message ID: <5527565E.6040208@radez.hr>
Reply To: <b4ca3ceb-2225-46a7-b074-7821cc4abda8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-04-09 21:49:34 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 06:49:34 +0200

Raw message

As Gomez said already , it's DNS setting at Grase.
You can't do much about fine setting here other then break thing off or
on by means of Gomez solution.

Here is what stands behind: www. opendns.com
You may explore payed solution's from site above.

Rgds. Drazen

9.4.2015. u 20:46, Marko Grdinic je napisao/la:
> I've noticed that Grase blocks users from accessing inappropriate
> sites automatically, which is good, but I cannot figure out how to
> modify those filters or where the settings are located. Could anybody
> tell me how to do that?
>
> Thanks.
> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/b4ca3ceb-2225-46a7-b074-7821cc4abda8%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/b4ca3ceb-2225-46a7-b074-7821cc4abda8%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.