2015-05-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Blocking adult content with Grase

Header Data

From: Vicente Henríquez <vi***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 843c9334c5c84629120fc1348c2d51b021374f5235641291ade17513d9766c2b
Message ID: <CAAv3862dtj_NzdyyyrwP7MXwBbcbuVBqrNBWv39Ln5hm1eBrgA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <55447174.80200@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-10 14:10:03 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 18:10:03 -0300

Raw message

Hi!

Another idea to blocking adult content is use opendns, you can add opendns
in hotspot server in the archive interfaces or in the web Page admin