2015-09-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Turn off DHCP for coova chilli

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c07b4ed63d9edc52a3c623a15ef2d3a888d1fe6f6a68459e09294c95ba835a32
Message ID: <CAGUY4fwZ=xAuwvwBgb=whnQ9ewQSBWf1XjiEguQoPSjwBG3MDA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <87d3ddb5-676c-47e3-af17-54fdc64f123e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-21 05:16:02 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:16:02 +0000

Raw message

You could also set the grase dhcp to hand out the server address as the
first DNS