2015-09-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Turn off DHCP for coova chilli

Header Data

From: Joseph Opio <jo***1@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e8294b484174736f6d403c8a928f570e55a01a46fe73351a6035b86926b1dd3b
Message ID: <77513e8e-5170-4715-b4a9-1d0bc14ad299@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fwZ=xAuwvwBgb=whnQ9ewQSBWf1XjiEguQoPSjwBG3MDA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-21 07:06:02 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:06:02 -0700

Raw message

How can I do that. I just wish you can help me with the step by step
procedures