2015-09-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] “/etc/chilli/main.conf” file generator

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: ca2042369b99962f6275ea19d78799435dbe5b38afdec6417e5ea889d5f0fd8e
Message ID: <ed1806cb-c3e6-4c47-b461-439b54f20d35@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <69BB2F50-3671-4A10-A0FB-4A17D979057B@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-25 12:03:29 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:03:29 -0700

Raw message

/etc/chilli/main.conf is generated from /etc/config by the chilli service
startup script (/etc/init.d/chilli or the systemd equivalent).
The startup script calls writeconfig and radiusconfig functions.

In addition to that, there are cron scripts in /etc/cron.d which call grase
functions. See for yourself.