2016-01-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring minutes each login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0488dcf20b500af7628d0531477b3c74d5510eeeb0d89f4ec48208a64067928e
Message ID: <CAESLx0J4zp0=GZidTPq4TX4iQjDrqE3PwJcdFBDzNP-Onurq=Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <8ce1e6b2-3a0d-45fd-8cd3-d094c03a162c@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-02 23:18:35 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 16:18:35 +1000

Raw message

Hi Antonio

This makes sense. Recurring limits aren't what you want. I'll have a look
in the next few days to work out the best way to implement this. Basically
you need the ability to set a maximum session time, even if they have time
remaining overall. When you do this for your users, do you impose any other
limits for them?