2016-01-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring minutes each login

Header Data

From: Antonio Fulano Detal <an***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 97e69ab4aaec0e84a6ab2a2d73f3e16d09181457e33378a5cc9e2c9dccde70b6
Message ID: <8ce1e6b2-3a0d-45fd-8cd3-d094c03a162c@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KA3ymio-_iTiR8kT4aS+U587zpCxthOpdfZ4PDgtscYg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-02 16:09:26 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 15:09:26 -0800

Raw message

I use grase hotspot to force the Access Point users to watch a small token
of advertisement before actually having internet. Since the users are not
going to be connected as long as an hour, I want to have them look at ads
every certain minutes (10, 15 or so)

Everything in Grase if perfect for this, but I just need to have them timed
out and send to the redirection page, every X minutes.

I hope that I've clarified a little. If I didn't please let me know