2016-01-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring minutes each login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c61388fd59eca1ccef2025b9737558e973cebfca99ff32b8aebd5358715fd14c
Message ID: <CAESLx0KA3ymio-_iTiR8kT4aS+U587zpCxthOpdfZ4PDgtscYg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a26071c0-9815-42db-849b-b683d2d9a3f1@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-02 05:08:13 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 22:08:13 +1000

Raw message

Hi Antonio

Can you please explain you use case in more detail? If they are just going
to log back in, what's the point in forcing them to the login screen every
X minutes? Normally you'd do that by only giving them that many minutes,
and then they need another user account. Recurring limits are somewhat
related to how an ISP gives you X Gb a month. Not something to force you to
login everyday if you've purchased a months worth.

If you can try and explain in more detail what you are trying to achieve,
we can work out the best way to make it happen.

Tim