2016-01-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Recurring minutes each login

Header Data

From: Antonio Herran <an***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 885fa34afd67f1dd6ec7febeca290171798869b02dc4bd23ddfcd0ae598b51e9
Message ID: <CAAfhSVTkRRPYnUyqw9hfAw1W6XZJhjmG6iJ5z7kT+hfeuxTkAw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J4zp0=GZidTPq4TX4iQjDrqE3PwJcdFBDzNP-Onurq=Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-03 00:00:01 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 01:00:01 -0600

Raw message

Hi Tim

Basically yes: session time out for a user. I can do the logic for each
user if needed, I just need to have the timeout recurrent.

Also, I block some pages and downloads, but I intend to do so using Squid
and its features.

Best Regards

Antonio