2016-02-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Way to save and restore config and users password login easily

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b9c23ca824b19abd7cd347fc43f611be55244fff9b4342b5c0e6fa40cd5eb427
Message ID: <CABGyL5vVUTN_RJ2X1OyQnon3AhRN2n_CmPhRmOJCeVZfRxc+QA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L0=Uu+sE2tvsGcie3RAVjiae9DutHe=i8mPAzbcvaKEA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-07 04:41:28 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 13:41:28 +0200

Raw message

I still think it would be great to have Radmin based backup and restore
function.

Regards
Louis