2019-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Way to save and restore config and users password login easily

Header Data

From: honeybadger <re***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7668c034601f878039a0fe14bf788598d0bd6b36282c47633c4572f1d9aa04c8
Message ID: <77847ebd-59dd-4d2f-8a7f-ee50074609da@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <25552580-de0b-4f52-a86d-ee9ad1b0908e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-12 10:44:49 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:44:49 -0700

Raw message

I know this thread is old but maybe someone can help,

When I try to import my backup I get an error message 1.16 that my file
size I am importing is too big
https://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/faq.html#faq1-16

Could you help?

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 8:02:54 PM UTC+2, bartosz wrote:

> I just did that, its very simple...
>

> instal phpmyadmin
>
> sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin (follow instruction on the screen, when
> asked for password just use same you use with hotspot)
> then go to browser your IP for example 192.168.1.10/phpmyadmin
>
> login: root
> password: yourpassword
>
> than click on the left: radius
> and at the top click export
> use "quick" method
> and it will save radius.sql file
>
> repeat for radmin database
>
> click on the left: radmin
> and at the top click export
> use "quick" method
> and it will save radius.sql file
>
> in new hotspot install phpmyadmin
>
> login to it,
> then click on radius
> it will show you list of tables
> than at the bottom you will have option Check All, click it to select all
> tables and on the right you will have drop down menu select "drop"
> confirm to remove all.
> than
> go to top menu IMPORT
> choose file radius.sql
> and pres GO button at the bottom of the page (you should get green info
> box... import successful)
>
> than repeat for radmin tables
>
> then click on radmin
> it will show you list of tables
> than at the bottom you will have option Check All, click it to select all
> tables and on the right you will have drop down menu select "drop"
> confirm to remove all.
> than
> go to top menu IMPORT
> choose file radmin.sql
> and pres GO button at the bottom of the page (you should get green info
> box... import successful)
>

> at this point your old DB is working with your new grase hotspot
>
> let me know if you have any problems :)
>
> Bartosz
>

> On Sunday, 7 February 2016 11:13:19 UTC, Tobias wrote:
>>
>> Hello, I'am new in that linux and grase hotspot business. Could someone
>> please tell me, how I can save my useraccouts? I have to install an older
>> Ubuntu version.
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>
>> Am Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012 19:27:29 UTC+2 schrieb ABC Informatique (Dave):
>>>
>>> You probably see my problem with my hotspot now i have decide to use
>>> another computer with fresh install and last version but i have over 100
>>> users account and password to recreate …
>>>

>>> There is a fast way or easy way to import export config data and user
>>> password login ?
>>>

>>> Dave

Thread