2019-08-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Way to save and restore config and users password login easily

Header Data

From: christopher <me***e@pc-networking-services.com>
Message Hash: 17e7bd750f14f5d3077884c2283a4c1a42146d25ef4c3ecae9638a8179fcaed9
Message ID: <61ac2d20-5f8b-468d-b13e-89a96887a3a3@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <77847ebd-59dd-4d2f-8a7f-ee50074609da@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-12 12:06:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:06:07 -0700

Raw message

Hello,

To increase the phpmyadmin paramaters, follow the steps listed here:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/487644/how-to-increase-phpmyadmin-upload-file-size

Regards,

Christopher.

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 05:44:49 UTC+12, honeybadger wrote:

> I know this thread is old but maybe someone can help,
>
> When I try to import my backup I get an error message 1.16 that my file
> size I am importing is too big
> https://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/faq.html#faq1-16
>
> Could you help?
>
> On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 8:02:54 PM UTC+2, bartosz wrote:
>>
>> I just did that, its very simple...
>>

>> instal phpmyadmin
>>
>> sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin (follow instruction on the screen, when
>> asked for password just use same you use with hotspot)
>> then go to browser your IP for example 192.168.1.10/phpmyadmin
>>
>> login: root
>> password: yourpassword
>>
>> than click on the left: radius
>> and at the top click export
>> use "quick" method
>> and it will save radius.sql file
>>
>> repeat for radmin database
>>
>> click on the left: radmin
>> and at the top click export
>> use "quick" method
>> and it will save radius.sql file
>>
>> in new hotspot install phpmyadmin
>>
>> login to it,
>> then click on radius
>> it will show you list of tables
>> than at the bottom you will have option Check All, click it to select all
>> tables and on the right you will have drop down menu select "drop"
>> confirm to remove all.
>> than
>> go to top menu IMPORT
>> choose file radius.sql
>> and pres GO button at the bottom of the page (you should get green info
>> box... import successful)
>>
>> than repeat for radmin tables
>>
>> then click on radmin
>> it will show you list of tables
>> than at the bottom you will have option Check All, click it to select all
>> tables and on the right you will have drop down menu select "drop"
>> confirm to remove all.
>> than
>> go to top menu IMPORT
>> choose file radmin.sql
>> and pres GO button at the bottom of the page (you should get green info
>> box... import successful)
>>

>> at this point your old DB is working with your new grase hotspot
>>
>> let me know if you have any problems :)
>>
>> Bartosz
>>

>> On Sunday, 7 February 2016 11:13:19 UTC, Tobias wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, I'am new in that linux and grase hotspot business. Could someone
>>> please tell me, how I can save my useraccouts? I have to install an older
>>> Ubuntu version.
>>>
>>> Thank you very much

Thread