2016-03-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Assign IP Address to the client based on MAC Address

Header Data

From: Henry Terkura Swende <he***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 384bdf4d26b84e369e1d0b7d21871e7efcdf6191bda1b1c2aed30abb08b7c880
Message ID: <CAHoMbhcP3eQVcHp+HFrAyrVQPRXLvcO7E6AuTHWq9pjGRR_Asw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <30120182-744e-4b98-9002-ca72282bb34d@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-16 07:33:44 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 15:33:44 +0100

Raw message

INSERT INTO radreply (id,UserName,Attribute,op,Value)

VALUES ('15','CoovaChilli','ChilliSpot-Config','+=','ethers=/etc/ethers');