2016-03-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Assign IP Address to the client based on MAC Address

Header Data

From: Shakthi S S <sa***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 80bfa18163bd42fcc2196074ceed71fc3e9129acf18994d1247648a00ff0b654
Message ID: <1e5662f7-ef68-4905-bb61-317b202b375b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAHoMbhcP3eQVcHp+HFrAyrVQPRXLvcO7E6AuTHWq9pjGRR_Asw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-17 00:02:48 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 00:02:48 -0700

Raw message

Its Working. Now i can able to assign the ip address based in mac address
between the dhcp start and end range like this..

DHCP Start 192.165.0.101
DHCP End 192.165.0.150

/etc/ethers
XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX 192.165.0.101

Is it possible to use like this

DHCP Start 192.165.0.101
DHCP End 192.165.0.150

/etc/ethers
XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX 192.165.0.151

Thanks For your Valuable support in time.