2016-03-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Assign IP Address to the client based on MAC Address

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 82795d47a57b50ad01a322ae07b37b87a2d634888db8d32882a99b7507b33cee
Message ID: <b619e97a-a5a9-4cae-89d5-ffcb0313caca@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAHoMbhesr-naYitJTQL87pdCZ5cmELKE1Y1LcBNDdgP_5O+1aA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-09 04:56:59 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:56:59 -0800

Raw message

Great Henry. This will be another a must have tweaked feature. Maybe in the
future, this can be added directly into Grase-Hotspot Web Management panel.
Gonna try this tweak soon. :)