2016-04-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Upload speed problem due to mtu?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0119b97bfadee206a0cab8a0d07c68ddfb54eee458e7297d53e9c0ddd04c6174
Message ID: <CAESLx0K2DDs65K0pj-e=t4kPxMhZS5DsKUWSexXi=Z-y_1NLuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f9af0e08-e748-4daf-8e85-8dc6ba5f1b04@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-20 00:46:02 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:46:02 +1000

Raw message

Hi Reza

This is useful information. That suggests it might be an issue with the
Squid proxy. I'll try and have a poke to see what might be causing this.

Tim