2016-04-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Upload speed problem due to mtu?

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 08935ed263b37c082bc843ecf86462bfddf2081f990b394139046ffaf10ac797
Message ID: <CAESLx0+RnxZUKjEnUQ5t+_mDpkY=CRFpeKM8GT-visuGa7zxDg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <47CB3802-43B2-4C8F-AF27-427C8C4436E5@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-10 10:48:41 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 03:48:41 +1000

Raw message

It may also be worth running
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/ to show
your setup to us. It's possible that you are missing something obvious that
is causing your MTU issues.

I just did some tests on my devices, and pings of size 1472 all go through
my hotspots fine. What hardware are you using? Maybe it's a network card
driver bug?