2016-05-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Upload speed problem due to mtu?

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1af79cf906243eae7f68d0dc0356e621fb014d7a268c57a5a87a2c571b706450
Message ID: <282f0b77-493a-4ce5-92dc-248e4549e038@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <d681518f-7112-4d37-9679-df8d8a1e35c9@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-12 05:54:39 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 05:54:39 -0700

Raw message

Mr. Jose,

The network card id that you mean is on the wan side or lan side of the
card? i'm using bonding method though.

On Thursday, 12 May 2016 17:22:12 UTC+8, José Borges wrote:

> Tim, I had this problem also, until recently, but thank god, I fixed it...
> Before i had 0.75kb upload... now it's 48MB upload
>
> First test your network upload speed, then run the following line in your
> command line, replacing NETWORK_CARD_ID with the id of your UPLOAD card,
> and then run the test again... You will have better upload speeds.
>
> *   ethtool -K NETWORK_CARD gro off*
>
> For the eth0 network card you would write: e*thtool -k eth0 gro off*
>

> To make it permanent, on each reboot of the machine, edit your */etc/rc.local
> *and add that line for each of your in use network cards, with the path
> prefix, like so:
>
> */sbin/ethtool -K eth0 gro off*
>

> quarta-feira, 20 de Abril de 2016 às 08:46:03 UTC+1, timwhite88 escreveu:
>>
>> Hi Reza
>>
>> This is useful information. That suggests it might be an issue with the
>> Squid proxy. I'll try and have a poke to see what might be causing this.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Reza Dadman <on***.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I have the same problem and I a getting confused. I can Upload a file in
>>> https websites like GMail but when it comes to a http website I cant upload
>>> files!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Visit this group at
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.