2016-09-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] unable to access internet via grase hotspot after 24 hours

Header Data

From: emre erdoğan <po***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: aa760cb1a96d36268c1eb638f3c5b322d22a693639f316b1ba404654b52fa125
Message ID: <CADDedMFNaxvV6Qu7jubW0h1YKxb36h5VE4echc06opu_qs7ckg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KEYM=H6+ET6pGyZ43L_CexnAfY9yaDCrOiZOjy89eO2w@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-09-18 14:58:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 00:58:30 +0300

Raw message

Rishabbhi did you solve the USB ethernet issue? May be your USB device is
causing this problem.

How many devices are connecting to your network? Did you checked the free
ram and disk space? What are free command and df command results?

If your client connected to the access point and got an ip addres, then
what happened? Is there a redirect problem to the login screen? Or your
client couldn't access to the Internet after passing login screen, was it
like this?

If he can't see the login screen, there may be a DNS problem and this
happens me too. So i made a cron job to restart dnsmasq service as I said
before.

My device is running like this for 40 days without any problem.