2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Display Total number of active user

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 27ef611d278d3a9f0872ffcfe3eba6c7e6d54b4d0f96e38f8751a50c2fa3e37e
Message ID: <8aecb6a5-5927-4643-a03f-da4a0f1e3d6f@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+qpK6kFnpC4kTPxFBi8SRUgTOd-88pyQxUb2dm-363-g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 04:57:35 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 03:57:35 -0800

Raw message

You can use the command:

chilli_query list

for instance to get currently logged in users in REALTIME:

chilli_query list | grep -c "pass"

You can also check the MySQL table to get what users FREERADIUS "thinks"
that are active:

SELECT * FROM radius.radacct WHERE AcctStopTime is null and UserName <>
> "CoovaChilli";

because this will not always give you the same results as the first option
(chilli_query).

Running these from PHP is trivial so choose your best fit.