2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Display Total number of active user

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 6b250fd9a2db1e13faf61ea31fc28b97113a38706dec71dfb4ec2abfe1826cb5
Message ID: <173eed46-b214-4e67-af07-eedb708b8a2d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAKTB4c97auwOVFfZ0=XWBHHm2Wz_ipTxX5tHT1F3+O4JEJ9jcw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 05:30:09 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 04:30:09 -0800

Raw message

if you have no domains in Chilli's config HS_UAMDOMAINS then the browser
does always open (before you are logged in), otherwise if you are already
logged in the browser wont open. So what's wrong with that?

The problem you have I bet is related to CHROME in android devices, so you
will only get a solution when Google fixes their browser.

For a quick test, change your default browser in android, for instance to
the default native android browser, and you will see that the hotspot
behaviour changes.

It seems you are trying to make a commercial product, so my sugestion would
be for you to research better before making such bold statments at such a
good open source project.

Tim does a excelent job, providing free of charge help, so try to go that
way instead of putting is free product down, ok?

*sorry for the rant, but im getting tired of people complaining about grase
because they just cant get things done the way they want.*

segunda-feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 12:19:09 UTC, George Perlington