2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Display Total number of active user

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 51bd4fec11b715df1e92889274b2e36e1888dc4a0b48265a24bdaf5d65bf5de9
Message ID: <CAESLx0+qpK6kFnpC4kTPxFBi8SRUgTOd-88pyQxUb2dm-363-g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <e06c93ae-c798-4dbf-b0ff-64d75229f5d5@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 04:42:14 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:42:14 +1000

Raw message

That's a great idea Jerren. Can you please open an issue for it on Github
so it doesn't get forgotten.
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/
"Metrics" are something that are only useful if people actual care about
the thing we are measuring, so letting me know what metrics people want
will help me build a better status page, or dashboard.