2017-02-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: setting up a samba share for the internal network to access

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a101a0ae74dcd639df857e9da52c95db8a77d403b6f001c173cc70f4738788b7
Message ID: <CAESLx0KFHqP-4SAQB-a9C3-XLTUg4wKz_kGPXz7f6vd9_kp2=Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <f3f78f28-2608-454c-9ea2-663cdcbd6ef8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-10 19:29:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:29:50 +1000

Raw message

Looking at your first email, are you trying to share windows files from a
windows computer, with other windows computers that are behind Grase? If
so, you just need the IP address to connect. (\\192.168.0.34\ in Windows
Explorer for example). I don't know why you want the Grase server to
reshare files from the windows server.