2017-03-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase crashed after power issues.

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 3148ca3a6221f60ca5c0b2a8e233e098b0b68178a420dc2200cbf760e51ec6da
Message ID: <7588d7da-f6d9-4724-b010-3aaa39aa274e@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LbE7WSH6ENWwChU6N-Ss1rkk6CaTh-hs+b4m4fKQCE7Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-03-09 04:38:12 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 03:38:12 -0800

Raw message

If you have, look in /var/backups/grase (I think that's the right location)
for the nightly database dumps.

Yeap ... the daily backups are there.