2017-03-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Grase crashed after power issues.

Header Data

From: David Wilson <da***e@argyle.com.au>
Message Hash: 39c2cdc0dd31b37a91773d8b2da4ae24a8e3f2b10507f7d014e4c8ef42e9d413
Message ID: <419658CF-CB32-4B2A-99E0-01B33B059E23@argyle.com.au>
Reply To: <9753C18E-33A7-4CD3-9EBD-35A4C9B9435A@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2017-03-09 03:32:04 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:32:04 +1100

Raw message

Doh….

Just realised that the update commented out the Grase Repository.

Installing now.

dave