2017-05-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Issues after power outage

Header Data

From: Bryan Lorenzo <br***9@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 436cb735aeaa69798421e721927fd1ceaf823a16af3497f99ce59a01c8a3c49d
Message ID: <CAAVDhXiZ4=w0U=kwwKaMqiaC47NYV2xfFXU4oOitVupqwTZJjQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <54d6d54e-08eb-4b15-bda2-847cc3824bf2@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-16 08:33:18 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 23:33:18 +0800

Raw message

hi bruce

we have a lot of power outages in our country and this also happens. im
using a raspberry pi as my server and this method works. i hope it works on
urs also. the way i fix this is buy logging into the grase web interface
and go to network settings. uncheck "bogus NXDOMAIN (opendns) and click
save settings. restart or reboot the server and log back in to the grase
web interface. check the "bogus NXDOMAIN (opendns) this time and restart or
reboot your server again. wait a couple of minutes and the hotspot server
should run properly.