2017-05-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Issues after power outage

Header Data

From: Bruce Johnson <bj***n@rsu13.org>
Message Hash: 9b991b1cf3b0920c53a8838ec15bb0150ef6a993d3b12ec870df1c8569dfa3a5
Message ID: <0b664bbe-6d4c-4b44-b6d4-4342780eb633@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAATbWPhoLozwhBwk7-9ousB2tSXYRf9i2SBu+0BawH-rVOf0rw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-17 04:53:27 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 04:53:27 -0700

Raw message

I can't do the collection of support info, cuz the internet side doesnt
work either.  The nic has a valid IP, but I am not getting any traffic to
flow.  I can ping, but no dns, or http traffic by ip.

The restarting of dnsmasq fails while trying to create the listening socket
on 172.19.0.1 as already in use.