2017-05-16 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Issues after power outage

Header Data

From: Bruce Johnson <bj***n@rsu13.org>
Message Hash: a0877e71df05fbf833507a293cd70fb209c10e01608652790e936e1f1707dd0f
Message ID: <f9e6f70e-d2c1-4a29-aa8e-e6bfbf1a3f02@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAAVDhXiZ4=w0U=kwwKaMqiaC47NYV2xfFXU4oOitVupqwTZJjQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-16 09:27:20 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 09:27:20 -0700

Raw message

Thanks, but it didnt fix mine.. :(

Upon reboot, if I go into network settings through the gui, I get a network
services incompatible with this version error.  I dont get this on my other
installs.  After 5 mins, the network cards appear, and the error is no
longer.. but the system still does not start the services correctly for the
hotspot....