2018-07-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Have your say on future direction - [Poll] HTTP Tracking

Header Data

From: Henry Terkura Swende <he***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ba6a4579148f41a89cfc49344cd67554a3f2230fb0aa84624765d83ee77f7e21
Message ID: <CAHoMbhcO=83Y1=o+2XDpOu0US+sp17jNNY-BXLXnFnEuUJRntw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KZqAuorU41j2f_TH1_xCRcMWpNUR1gJonFv89aeVHNKQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-07-28 18:31:50 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 02:31:50 +0100

Raw message

Well, for the simple fact that "data" is important, however irrelevant it
may seem, I like to keep data until it ceases to exist. In this case, until
http ceases to exist.